Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lula's Pub, Downtown Wilmington, NC - 02.19.11 from 9pm to 1am

This particular evening was in honor of a certain Hijacker's birthday. Usually, we would post the top 15 songs based on PAR (Positive Audience Reaction) but this list reflects the best songs of the night according to the Birthday Girl!

1. Where Is My Mind - Pixies
2. O Valencia - The Decemberists
3. The Jean Genie - David Bowie
4. If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly
5. Laid - James
6. The Hardest Button to Button - The White Stripes
7. I'm Amazed - My Morning Jacket
8. Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
9. 1901 - Phoenix
10. Call Me - Blondie
11. Basket Case - Green Day
12. I Predict a Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
13. Gamma Ray - Beck
14. Strange Times - Black Keys
15. No I In Threesome - Interpol

These people have the same birthday:
Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)
Larry The Cable Guy
Paris Hilton
Tom Jones
Michael Jordan
René Laënnec (invented the stethoscope in 1816)
Jerry O'Connell (fat kid in Stand By Me)

1 comment: